Slepce monastery with a church dedicated to St. John the Forerunner is located approximately 3 km west of the village Slepce.
Slivnica Monastery - St. Mary (Сливнички Манастир - Св. Богородица село Сливница) is located 3 km from the village of Slivnica, in the thick deciduous forest on the western slope of the mountain Baba, high above the eastern shore of the Prespa Lake.
Monastery of St. Andrea is located at about 17 kilometers, south-west of Skopje, in the gorge of the river Treska.
The church St. Demetrius with its today's look represents a conglomerate of several buildings from different eras.
At the entrance of village Gradeshnica (Mariovo region) in the Municipality of Novaci, 52 km from Bitola,
The church St. Dimitrij in Bitola was built in 1830, replacing the former old burnt chapel from 1726.
The church of St. George in the village Banjani belongs to a group of churches lined up at the foot of Skopje Crna Gora mountain.
The monastery dedicated to St. Ilija (Св. Илија, Sv. Ilija) in village Melnica, Mariovo was built on the initiative of Stale Cheshelkov from village Polchishte, and with the support of the population from Mariovo.
The archbishop Cathedral of the Macedonian Orthodox Church - Ohrid Archbishopic, dedicated to the St. Kliment of Ohrid, is located in downtown of Skopje.
Built near the Dragor River, the Old Bazaar and the primary school St. Kiril and Metodij, the church Holy Mother of God belongs to such as temples buildings that are common and characteristic of the nineteenth century.
Monastery of Saint Naum is located on a high cliff above the Ohrid lake, in its southernmost point, on one locality with rare natural beauty.
St. Nikita Monastery in Village Banjani (Манастир Св. Никита, с. Бањани) is located on Skopska Crna Gora near the village Banjani.
The church St. Nikola (Св. Никола, St. Nicholas) is the main church in the village Gradesnica (Градешница, Gradeshnica),