On the northern outskirts of the city of Prilep, in lower town Varos (Варош) over the granite rocks is situated the site Markovi Kuli (King Marko Towers, Маркови Кули), as transparent remnant of medieval monuments in Macedonia.
The remains of the city Stibera (Стибера) lie 23 km south west of Prilep, over the estuary of the River Blato (Блато) in Crna Reka (Црна река, Black River, Erigon).
Bargala (Баргала) is ancient city located 12 km northeast of the town of Stip (Штип), near Upper Kozjak (Горен Козјак) end Kozjachka River (Козјачка Рела) at the foot of Mount Plachkovica (Плачковица).
The preserved records from Bitola, pertaining the period from the XVI-XIX century, mention many public buildings characteristic of Turkish construction, including the covered bazaar “Bezisten - Bedesten” with its 86 stores.
Isar (Исар) site is located above the village Marvinci (Марвинци) from its southwestern side of seven kilometers southwest of city Valandovo (Валандово).
Vinicko Kale (Vinica Fortress, Виничко Кале) archaeological site is located southwest of the city of Vinica on a high hill which dominates the entire area.
Adjacent to Tetovo, just 2 km from the city center rises a hill with a flattened plateau split from the slopes of the Sar Mountain (Шар Планина) with picturesque flow of the river Pena (Река Пена).
Czar's Towers (Carevi Kuli, Цареви Кули, Струмичко Кале) is most remarkable archaeological site in the city of Strumica. Strumica was called Tiveriopolis in the Middle Ages.
The building of the local University Library St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola, was built in the late 19th century by the famous trade family Pinika, as facility with educational and social nature (some kind of Greek female high school "Partenagogion").
Havzi Pasha hospices (inns) in Bardovci were built in the first half of the nineteenth century, probably between 1830 to 1845, because Havzi Pasha became pasha of Skopje somewhere in 1820 and in 1845 he left Skopje, and shortly afterwards died.
Morodvis (Мородвис) is the name of one of the most beautiful villages in Eastern Macedonia, which lies at the foot of Mount Plachkovica (Плачковица).
Grad (City, Град) is ancient settlement located near Delčevo (Делчево), a few kilometers from the border with Bulgaria.
The site Vrbjanska Chuka (Врбјанска Чука) near the village Slavej (Славеј) was discovered in 1977 and it is known by the monumental "altar" discovered in a house.