Kursumli An (Inn) is situated on the left bank of the river Vardar in Skopje's former Iron Bazaar.
Reliable data for the construction of the inn are not known. Some think that on the foundations of an older building, the Turks builded and adapted caravan saray, similar to such Inns from the east.
In the sources is mentioned as a promise of Mullah Muslidin Hoxha, son of Abdul Gani in 1550 (956 - hidzhar) who was a scientist of Sultan Selim II.
Kursumli An during its existence changes its function.
At first it was Inn until 1787, when it was turned into a prison. Within were closed many Macedonian revolutionaries, especially after Vinica affair.
From 1904 to 1912 it served again as Inn.
Ambiance of the inn is supplemented by two more buildings: Kazandzhilar mosque and Gurchiler hammam (Khoury bath).
Kazandzhilar mosque was built in the seventeenth century, by the Kazandzhi guild. It is modest and not very prominent building.
Gurchiler hammam was built by Hoxha Muslidin in the second half of the fifteenth century. It served as a bath to the great fire in 1689.
One of the most famous Macedonian TV series – “Solunski patrdii (Солунски патрдии)” was recorded within the premises of Kursumli An.