The building of the local University Library St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola, was built in the late 19th century by the famous trade family Pinika, as facility with educational and social nature (some kind of Greek female high school "Partenagogion").
In 1913, to this facility, which consisted only of high ground, was added another floor.
After the First World War, the building was given to the church as an object within the premises of the Seminary (Богословија).
Under its stylish features, the building is representative of the eclecticism, harmony through open and distinctive glazed erker outlets on the north facade.
According to their ambient, architectural aesthetic and artistic features, the object has the status of a cultural monument of the Republic of Macedonia.
Today, within this object the library St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola is located.