The building in which today is located Stopanska Banka Bitola (Стопанска Банка Битола), according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, is a monument of culture in the Republic of Macedonia.
The object was built in the late 19th century as the Ottoman Bank, and as such was used until 1912.
After the First World War it became Franco-Serbian bank, and during the Second World War Agricultural Bank.
After the liberation in the facility for a certain period of time located was the printing company “Kiro Dandaro”, and later in the facility was located “Stopanska Banka”, ie the building had the same function that it has today.
The stylish object belongs to French secession facades which are richly decorated with images of ornaments stylized flora deployed on all parts of the facade. Secesionistic style seen in the rich decoration of facades and wrought iron in the application, large glass areas open and application of ceramic ornaments.
The facility is one of the most beautiful examples of architecture in Bitola city, where despite secessionist elements on the façade, also are present Renaissance and Baroque elements.