The church St. Petka (Св. Петка) is located in the southern part of Veles city next to the Vardar river on the road leading to Gradsko.
St. Elijah (Св. Илија) church in Dojran was built in 1848 with contributions by the local population.
St. George (Св. Ѓорѓи) church is located in the center of village Smilevo, Demir Hisar municipality.
Ss. Peter and Paul Monastery (Св. Петар и Павле) is located about one kilometer northeast of village Smilevo. Surrounded with dense forest, it is assumed that the monastery is about 150 years old.
Prespa Cross was built on the occasion of 2000 years of Christianity.
The church dedicated to Saint Nikola in vilage Vevcani is a three-nave basilica with altar and inside parvis. The church was built in 1862 and consecrated in 1876.
St. Peter and Paul is placed on a beautiful plane height surrounded on all sides by beautiful forest near village Ljubojno.
The church St. Atanas is located on the hill at the south side of the village Ljubojno. The church is built in the 14th century and renovated in 1968.
The church of St. John (Св. Јован) is located at the cemetery in the center of the village Ljubojno (Љубојно).
The Church St. Peter (Св. Петар село Сливница) is a newly built nave church located three kilometers north of the village Slivnica.
Slivnica Monastery – St. Mary (Сливнички Манастир – Св. Богородица село Сливница) is located 3 km from the village of Slivnica, in the thick deciduous forest on the western slope of the mountain Baba, high above the eastern shore of the Prespa Lake.
Sv. Nikola (St. Nicolas) is a small single-nave church located in the center of village Slepce, Demir hisar municipality. The church is probably built in teh XVII century.
The Monastery St. Mary Dobromirovo near village Slepce, Demir Hisar is located near the famous Slepce Monastery.
Slepce monastery with a church dedicated to St. John the Forerunner is located approximately 3 km west of the village Slepce.
Monastery St. Christopher in Krstoar village near Bitola is one of the more famous monasteries in this part of Republic of Macedonia.
Bukovo Monastery – Holy Transfiguration of Christ (Буковски Манастир) is located in a beautiful mountain area near the villages Bukovo and Krstoar in Bitola region.
St. Erazmo church is located on the Ohrid – Struga road, 2km away from Ohrid.
Kalishta Monastery complex is placed on the coast of Ohrid Lake in a natural rocky environment.
Saint George Monastery (Св. Ѓорѓи, Курбиново) located near village Kurbinovo, on the slopes of Pelister Mountain, is one of the least visited, but singularly among the most important monasteries in Macedonia.
The Monastery “St. George the Victorious” (Свети Георгиј Победоносец) is situated two kilometers from Debar in the Rajcica (Рајчица) village, just below the road to Mavrovo.