Saint George Monastery (Св. Ѓорѓи, Курбиново) located near village Kurbinovo, on the slopes of Pelister Mountain, is one of the least visited, but singularly among the most important monasteries in Macedonia.
Near Krusevo in the locality „Bela Voda” (Бела Вода, transl. White Water)is located the Monastery Holy Transfiguration(Свето Преображение)
Monastery St. Christopher in Krstoar village near Bitola is one of the more famous monasteries in this part of Republic of Macedonia.
South of the village Susica (Сушица) in the valley of Markova Reka, the Marko's monastery is located with the church dedicated to St. Dimitrij (Demetrius). In the composition of the monastery courtyard are located old mansions and other auxiliary buildings.
Slepce monastery with a church dedicated to St. John the Forerunner is located approximately 3 km west of the village Slepce.
The church of St. George in the village Banjani belongs to a group of churches lined up at the foot of Skopje Crna Gora mountain.
Church Holy Transfiguration (Свето Преображение) is located in the center of Prilep immediately on the bank of the city river.
Slivnica Monastery - St. Mary (Сливнички Манастир - Св. Богородица село Сливница) is located 3 km from the village of Slivnica, in the thick deciduous forest on the western slope of the mountain Baba, high above the eastern shore of the Prespa Lake.
The monastery dedicated to St. Ilija (Св. Илија, Sv. Ilija) in village Melnica, Mariovo was built on the initiative of Stale Cheshelkov from village Polchishte, and with the support of the population from Mariovo.
The church St. Dimitrij in Bitola was built in 1830, replacing the former old burnt chapel from 1726.
In the center of Strumica is the church and tombs of Holy Fifteen Tiberiopolis Martyrs (Светите Петнаесет Тивериополски Маченици).
Bay of bones (Залив на Коските, Музеј на вода, Water Museum) is located 14 km from Ohrid near the auto camp Gradiste.