At about ten kilometers from Prilep under the “Zlatovrv“ (Златоврв) , exists the monastery Treskavec with the Church Assumption of the Mother of God (Успение на Богородица).
Near Krusevo in the locality „Bela Voda” (Бела Вода, transl. White Water)is located the Monastery Holy Transfiguration(Свето Преображение)
In the center of Strumica is the church and tombs of Holy Fifteen Tiberiopolis Martyrs (Светите Петнаесет Тивериополски Маченици).
The church St. Nikola (Св. Никола, St. Nicholas) is the main church in the village Gradesnica (Градешница, Gradeshnica),
This church Holy Sunday is located on the left side of the northern entrance of Bitola in the Holy Sunday cemetery.
The church St. Dimitrij in Bitola was built in 1830, replacing the former old burnt chapel from 1726.
At the entrance of village Gradeshnica (Mariovo region) in the Municipality of Novaci, 52 km from Bitola,
The monastery dedicated to St. Ilija (Св. Илија, Sv. Ilija) in village Melnica, Mariovo was built on the initiative of Stale Cheshelkov from village Polchishte, and with the support of the population from Mariovo.
The church of St. George in the village Banjani belongs to a group of churches lined up at the foot of Skopje Crna Gora mountain.
The church dedicated to the Virgin Mary Assumption is located on the foot of Plakenska mountain, about 25 km (15.6 miles) of Skopje in village Divle.
The church dedicated to St. Archangels Michael and Gabriel is located northwest of the village Kuceviste, in the picturesque valley of the Kuceviska river on extended plateau. In historical documents the monastery is mentioned in seventeenth century.
Monastery of St. Andrea is located at about 17 kilometers, south-west of Skopje, in the gorge of the river Treska.
South of the village Susica (Сушица) in the valley of Markova Reka, the Marko's monastery is located with the church dedicated to St. Dimitrij (Demetrius). In the composition of the monastery courtyard are located old mansions and other auxiliary buildings.
On the northern outskirts of the city of Prilep, in lower town Varos (Варош) over the granite rocks is situated the site Markovi Kuli (King Marko Towers, Маркови Кули), as transparent remnant of medieval monuments in Macedonia.