Roman baths (Римски Бањи) near Strumica

At 12 km from the town of Strumica (Струмица), at the northern foot of Mount Belasitza (Беласица), located are strong hot water springs with a temperature of 72 ° C.

Bezisten (Covered bazaar) in Skopje

The today existing Bezisten, was built on the site of the old, and it is located in the Old Skopje Bazaar, sourrounded on all sides by small shops.

Memorial Ossuary in Veles

The Memorial Ossuary is built in 1979 near the entrance of Veles. This memorial is dedicated to the fighters from Veles, who died during...

Zandan Kule (Prison Tower) in Bitola

Zandan Kule in Bitola is a well-preserved stone tower, located in the schoolyard of the primary school “Stiv Naumov” Bitola.

Saint Leontius – Vodocha Monastery near Strumica

The monastery Saint Leontius - Vodoča (Vodoca churches) is situated in the village of Vodoca, about 5 km north-west of Strumica city. According to...

St. Mary – Slivnica Monastery, Prespa Region, Macedonia

Slivnica Monastery - St. Mary (Сливнички Манастир - Св. Богородица село Сливница) is located 3 km from the village of Slivnica, in the thick deciduous forest on the western slope of the mountain Baba, high above the eastern shore of the Prespa Lake.

The building of Rectorate in Bitola

The building in which today is housed the Rectorate of the University St. Kliment Ohridski Bitola, also known as the former building of the old municipality of Bitola, is a monument of culture of the Republic of Macedonia and one of the bright examples of Bitola architecture.

Saint George church in Kurbinovo, Prespa, Macedonia

Saint George Monastery (Св. Ѓорѓи, Курбиново) located near village Kurbinovo, on the slopes of Pelister Mountain, is one of the least visited, but singularly among the most important monasteries in Macedonia.

St. Nicholas (Св. Никола) church in village Gradesnica, Mariovo

The church dedicated to St. Nicholas (Св. Никола) is the main church in the village Gradesnica (Градешница, Gradeshnica), one of the most beautiful villages in the Mariovo region, located 52 kilometers from Bitola city.

Peshta Fortress in Mariovo (Тврдината Пешта)

„Peshta“Fortress is connected with the story of Kalesh Angya (Kales Angja, Калеш Анѓа) as a symbol of the Macedonian disobedience.

Deboj Hamam in Bitola

For the Deboj in Bitola, there is no reliable historical data, but it is assumed that was probably built in the XVII / XVIII century when it served as a hammam.

Church “St. Archangel Michael”- Avtokomanda, Skopje

The church dedicated to Saint Michael the Archangel in Avtokomanda neighborhood in Skopje was erected on the foundations of an older church in 1927....

St. Elijah (Св. Илија) church in Dojran

St. Elijah (Св. Илија) church in Dojran was built in 1848 with contributions by the local population.

Building of Stopanska Banka Bitola

The building in which today is located Stopanska Banka Bitola (Стопанска Банка Битола),

Kalishta Monastery (Манастир Калишта) near Struga

Kalishta Monastery complex is placed on the coast of Ohrid Lake in a natural rocky environment. This monastery complex - which is directly under the authority of the Archbishop of a Macedonian Orthodox Church, consists of four churches: two dedicated to the Nativity of  Holy Mother of God (one old, in a cave and one new), a Church dedicated to Sts. Peter and Paul, the apostoles, and one dedicated to St. Athanasius the Great (in a cave).

Holy Sunday (Света Недела, Sveta Nedela) Church in Bitola

This church Holy Sunday is located on the left side of the northern entrance of Bitola in the Holy Sunday cemetery.

Craft House (Занаетчиски дом) in Kumanovo city center

The “Craft House” (Занаетчиски дом) or Kumanovo "Notre Dame" is the most recognizable landmark of Kumanovo city. It is work of the Russian engineer Vladimir Antonov (Владимир Антонов).

Memorial ossuary – Kavadarci

The Memorial Ossuary honoring the fallen fighters from Kavadarci and the surrounding during the Second World War is erected on a panoramic location in the city park in Kavadarci.

Bezisten (Covered Bazaar) in Bitola

The preserved records from Bitola, pertaining to the period from the XVI-XIX century, mention many public buildings characteristic of Turkish construction, including the covered bazaar “Bezisten - Bedesten” with its 86 stores.

St. Constantine and Helena church – Ohrid, Macedonia

The temple dedicated to the saints Constantine and Helena in Ohrid, near the church Holy Mary Perybleptos, was built and painted somewhere around 1400....

Cave Churches of St. Erazmo (Св. Еразмо) and St. Katherine (Св....

St. Erazmo church is located on the Ohrid – Struga road, 2km away from Ohrid.

Catholic Church “Sacred Heart of Jesus” in Bitola

The increasing number of Catholic believers in Bitola in the middle of XIX century, as a result of the opening of numerous consular offices,...

Grigor Prlichev (Григор Прличев) – memorial house – Ohrid, Macedonia

The native house of Grigor Prlichev in Ohrid was probably built in the first decades of the XIX century and had a courtyard on...

St. Demetrius (Св. Димитрија, ) church in village Gradesnica, Mariovo

At the entrance of village Gradeshnica (Mariovo region) in the Municipality of Novaci, 52 km from Bitola,