Grncarica is archaeological site near the village Krupiste. It is early Neolithic settlement and also the oldest site in Southeast Europe.
Konjuh village near the city Kratovo is one of the few places on the Balkans, which in its womb hides early Christian basilica with a circular shape.
Vardarski Rid (Vardar Hill, Вардарски Рид) is located in the central space of Gevgelija (Гевгелија) region,
The remains of the city Stibera (Стибера) lie 23 km south west of Prilep, over the estuary of the River Blato (Блато) in Crna Reka (Црна река, Black River, Erigon).
The site Vrbjanska Chuka (Врбјанска Чука) near the village Slavej (Славеј) was discovered in 1977 and it is known by the monumental "altar" discovered in a house.
Bargala (Баргала) is ancient city located 12 km northeast of the town of Stip (Штип), near Upper Kozjak (Горен Козјак) end Kozjachka River (Козјачка Рела) at the foot of Mount Plachkovica (Плачковица).
Havzi Pasha hospices (inns) in Bardovci were built in the first half of the nineteenth century, probably between 1830 to 1845, because Havzi Pasha became pasha of Skopje somewhere in 1820 and in 1845 he left Skopje, and shortly afterwards died.
On the northern outskirts of the city of Prilep, in lower town Varos (Варош) over the granite rocks is situated the site Markovi Kuli (King Marko Towers, Маркови Кули), as transparent remnant of medieval monuments in Macedonia.
The fortified town of Golemo Gradishte (Големо Градиште) is located about 40 km east of Skopje.
The object of Adventist Church (Адвентистичка Црква) in Bitola, located near the city library St. Kliment Ohridski, is constructed at the end of the 19th century, as a private residential facility, in an eclectic neo-Renaissance or neo-baroque style.