Isar Fortress (Исар, Исарот) in Stip (Штип)

Isar Fortress (Тврдината Исар, Исарот во Штип) is a special landmark for the city of Stip (Штип) and it is located 150 meters above the river Bregalnitsa (Брегалница).

Czar’s Towers (Carevi Kuli, Цареви Кули) in Strumica

Czar's Towers (Carevi Kuli, Цареви Кули, Струмичко Кале) is most remarkable archaeological site in the city of Strumica. Strumica was called Tiveriopolis in the Middle Ages.

Roman baths (Римски Бањи) near Strumica

At 12 km from the town of Strumica (Струмица), at the northern foot of Mount Belasitza (Беласица), located are strong hot water springs with a temperature of 72 ° C.

Isar Marvinci – archaeological site near Valandovo

Isar (Исар) site is located above the village Marvinci (Марвинци) from its southwestern side of seven kilometers southwest of city Valandovo (Валандово).

Vardarski Rid (Vardar Hill) – medieval town near Gevgelia

Vardarski Rid (Vardar Hill, Вардарски Рид) is located in the central space of Gevgelija (Гевгелија) region,

Markovi Kuli (King Marko Towers, Маркови Кули) in Prilep

On the northern outskirts of the city of Prilep, in lower town Varos (Варош) over the granite rocks is situated the site Markovi Kuli (King Marko Towers, Маркови Кули), as transparent remnant of medieval monuments in Macedonia.

Stibera (Стибера) – archaeological site near Chepigovo (Чепигово)

The remains of the city Stibera (Стибера) lie 23 km south west of Prilep, over the estuary of the River Blato (Блато) in Crna Reka (Црна река, Black River, Erigon).

Vrbjanska Chuka (Врбјанска Чука) archaeological site in Krivogashtani

The site Vrbjanska Chuka (Врбјанска Чука) near the village Slavej (Славеј) was discovered in 1977 and it is known by the monumental "altar" discovered in a house.

Stobi (Стоби) – archaeological site

Stobi (Стоби, Στο'βοι,) is an urban settlement from ancient times located on the place where Black River (Црна Река, Erigon) enters into the Vardar River (Вардар, Axios).

Castle at Pcinja (Пчиња) – archaeological site

The Castle at Pchinja (Пчиња) is located at 26 km southeast of the capital Skopje and the Skopje – Thessaloniki highway.

Tauresium – Ancient site near Skopje

Tauresium (Тауресиум) is an ancient city (Roman and Byzantine) whose ruins and remnants of walls are located at the site "Gradiste", above the village Taor, 20 km southeast of Skopje .

Tumba Madzari – archaeological site in Skopje

Tumba Madzari (Тумба Маџари) is located in Cento (Ченто) settlement, and it is the most important Neolithic site in Skopje valley, discovered in 1961.

Catholic Church “Sacred Heart of Jesus” in Bitola

The increasing number of Catholic believers in Bitola in the middle of XIX century, as a result of the opening of numerous consular...

Building of Stopanska Banka Bitola

The building in which today is located Stopanska Banka Bitola (Стопанска Банка Битола),

The building of Rectorate in Bitola

The building in which today is housed the Rector of the university St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola,

Building of Museum in Bitola

The building in which today is located the Bitola museum, was built as a military school in 1848 when the city of Bitola (Monastir) was military, administrative, political and commercial center of the then European Turkey.

The building of library St. Kliment Ohridski – Bitola

The building of the local University Library St. Kliment Ohridski in Bitola, was built in the late 19th century by the famous trade family Pinika, as facility with educational and social nature (some kind of Greek female high school "Partenagogion").

The building of Adventist Church in Bitola

The object of Adventist Church (Адвентистичка Црква) in Bitola,  located near the city library St. Kliment Ohridski, is constructed at the end of the 19th century, as a private residential facility, in an eclectic neo-Renaissance or neo-baroque style.

Мetropolitan residence in Bitola

The building of the Metropolitan residence in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, has the status of a cultural monument of the Republic of Macedonia.

Magaza in Bitola

The “Magaza” represented a true haven for any traders who brought their wares in Bitola. Through these gates passed, were stored, exhibited and sold a variety of goods intended not only for the local markets but also for the major European markets.

House of Army (Oficerski) in Bitola

The Army House (Офицерски дом, Officer Home) in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, has the status of a cultural monument in Republic of Macedonia.

Gymnasium “Josip Broz Tito” in Bitola

The object of the Gymnasium "Josip Broz Tito" (Јосип Броз Тито) in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural and aesthetic values, is a monument of culture of Republic of Macedonia.

St. Demetrius (St. Dimitrij) Church in Bitola

The church St. Demetrius (St. Dimitrij, Macedonian - Св. Димитрија, Св. Димитриј) in Bitola was built in 1830, replacing the former old burnt chapel from 1726.

Bezisten (Covered Bazaar) in Bitola

The preserved records from Bitola, pertaining the period from the XVI-XIX century, mention many public buildings characteristic of Turkish construction, including the covered bazaar “Bezisten - Bedesten” with its 86 stores.

Deboj Hamam in Bitola

For the Deboj in Bitola there are no reliable historical data, but it is assumed that it  was probably built in the XVII / XVIII century, when it served as a hammam.