Dr. Hristo Tatarchev (16.12.1869 – 2.1.1952) was one of the founders of the Macedonian Revolutionary Organization and the first chairman of the Central Committee.
Smilevo Memorial Museum was built on the occasion of 100 years of the Ilinden Uprising.
Auto and Ethno Museum ” Filip” is a private museum located in village Krklino, just 5 km from Bitola.
The Ethnology museum in the village Gradeshnica dates from August 2, 2009 and represents a collection of ethnic elements of life and culture of the population, as well as the remains of weapons and objects used in wars.
Museum dedicated to Jews from Macedonia who lost their lives in the Holocaust is situated in the heart of what was once a Jewish neighborhood in the city center of the capital of Macedonia – Skopje.
The Memorial Museum “11th October 1941” is located in the center of Prilep. The building in which the museum is hosted was built at the beginning of XX century.
The Memorial House of Macedonia’s musical legend Tose Proeski is located In Gumenje (Гумење) area in Krusevo.
The monument Ilinden (Илинден) also known as Makedonium (Македониум, Macedonium) is famous monumental complex in Krusevo.
The museum is built in the period from 2008 to 2011, and officially was opened on 8 September 2011, marking twenty years since the declaration of independence of the Republic of Macedonia.
Local archaeological and historical museum founded by Assembly of Resen.
At 1,200 meters above sea level over the karst countryside in village Kodzadzik (Коџаџик) in Municipality Centar Zupa (Центар Жупа),
Bay of bones (Залив на Коските, Музеј на вода, Water Museum) is located 14 km from Ohrid near the auto camp Gradiste.
Bitola museum is among the most visit tourist destinations in Bitola. It consists of two separate permanent exhibitions: The permanent exhibition dedicated to the history of Bitola region and Memorial room of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (click to read more…) Open […]
After Mustafa Kemal graduated from Salonika (Thessaloniki) military school, he registered at Bitola (Monastir) military high school with epaulet number 7348, and on March 13, 1896 he started his education.