Skopje in 1913 – Photo gallery from Albert Kahn museum

Photo gallery - Old photos from Macedonia in 1913

Ethnological museum – village Podmocani, Municipality of Resen

The Ethnological Museum in the village of Podmocani, the Municipality of Resen is owned by the tireless collector Jone Eftimovski and his family. In...

Little Hollywood – Village Shtavica near Prilep

Shtavica (Штавица) village, also known as Little Hollywood, is a Macedonian village where some of the most famous Macedonian movies directed by Milcho Manchevski were shot.

Stobi (Стоби) – archaeological site

Stobi (Стоби, Στο'βοι,) is an urban settlement from ancient times located on the place where Black River (Црна Река, Erigon) enters into the Vardar River (Вардар, Axios).

Veles (Велес) – Photo Gallery

Veles city is located in Central Macedonia, in “Mala Veleska kotlina” (Small Veles basin) on both sides on Vardar River. The city covers an area...

Dojran and Dojran Lake Photo Gallery

Dojran Lake is a tectonic lake located at an altitude of 148 m in the southeastern part of the Republic of Macedonia. Through the...

St. Mary – Kamensko – Dormition of the Mother of God...

The Church Dormition of the Mother of God (Успение на Пресвета Богородица), also known as St. Mary - Kamensko (Света Богородица Каменско) is located...

Skopje Old Photos

Photo gallery - Old Skopje photos, Republic of Macedonia

Chebren Monastery in Mariovo – Photo gallery

Chebren Monastery (Манастир Чебрен) is located on the bank of "Crna Reka" (Black River) near village Zovik (Зовиќ) in Mariovo region.

Tetovo Macedonia – Old Photos

Old Photos from Tetovo, Republic of Macedonia

Bitola in 1863 – Photos from the collection of Josef Székely

Photo gallery - pictures taken by Viennese photographer Josef Székely during the 1863 Austro-Hungarian expedition to Macedonia, Northern Albania and Kosovo led by Johann Georg von Hahn.

Kavadarci Old Photos

Old Photos from Kavadarci, Republic of Macedonia

Prilep – Photo Gallery – the city of Marko Krale

Photo gallery - Prilep - the city of Marko Krale

Prespa and Prespa Lake Photo Gallery

Prespa and Prespa Lake - Photo Gallery of the Prespa region, Municipality of Resen, Macedonia.

Church St. Nikola, village Gradesnica, Mariovo – Photo Gallery

Photo gallery of Church St. Nikola, village Gradesnica, Mariovo

Macedonia in 1863 – Photo Collection of Josef Székely

Photo gallery - pictures taken by Viennese photographer Josef Székely during the 1863 Austro-Hungarian expedition to Macedonia, Northern Albania and Kosovo led by Johann Georg von Hahn.

Jovan Bigorski Monastery (Св. Јован Бигорски)

Jovan Bigorski Monastery is located near the main road Gostivar - Debar. Two kilometers before the village Rostusa, separates minor road of one kilometer in length, which leads to the Monastery of St. John (Jovan) Bigorski.

Auto and Ethno Museum “Filip” in village Krklino Bitola

Auto and Ethno Museum " Filip" is a private museum located in village Krklino, just 5 km from Bitola.

St. Archangel Michael, Monastery near village Skochivir, Novaci Municipality

According to the legend St. Archangel Michael monastery was built in 1870 on an initiative of young girl Angja, after she had a dream to spend one night in the nearby place called “Dzajkova chuka”, at the spring which locals believe is holy water.

Bitola – photo gallery

Photo gallery of Bitola, Republic of Macedonia

Skopje Photo Gallery

Photo gallery - Skopje 2014 project, Republic of Macedonia

French military cemetery in Bitola (WW1 Cemetery)

French military cemetery in Bitola (Bitola Cimetière Militaire Français, Француски воени гробишта во Битола) were raised by the French state in memory and tribute to fallen French soldiers during the First World War in the area of city of Bitola (Monastir) on the Macedonian Front.

Ohrid (Охрид) city, Macedonia

Ohrid is a city in the southwestern part of the Republic of Macedonia with a population of 42,033 according to the 2002 census. Located on the northeast on Ohrid lake and hill Plaoshnik, at an altitude between 696 and 797 m. it covers an area of 1230 ha.