Church St. George the Victorious in Mlado Nagoricane (Црква Св. Ѓорѓи Победоносец во Младо Нагоричане)


Near the church St. Petka in Mlado Nagoricane is located the church dedicated to St. George the Victorious. It is not known when the church was built, according to some sources it originates from XV – XVII century.

This church is an interesting architectural structure built with multicolored stone blocks from light to dark ocher and yellow color, up to 1 meter long, and in the manufacture of windows and decorations in the upper part, red bricks are used. The church has representative and high iconostasis originating from from 1892.

 

Don't miss