Church St. Petka in Mlado Nagoricane near Kumanovo (Црква Св. Петка во Младо Нагоричане) is one nave church, with separated narthex on the west side and chapel on the south side.
The church was painted in 1628, probably shortly after its construction. It is built of large debris and stone .
In 2003 the church was conserved with its frescoes and architecture . It is characteristic that the church has an apse on the east side, which is only example in Zhegligovo region.
The paintings are very damaged . There are fragments of cycle of Saint Petka of the southern wall of the narthex .
This church is a typical representative of the post-Byzantine period churches .