sveto-preobrazenie-prilep

Church Holy Annunciation (Свето Благовештение) and commonly known as The Old Church is located in Prilep.

The church was built by the famous masons from Prilep Costa Lauco (Коста Лауцо) and Riste Taslamiche (Ристе Тасламиче) in 1838.
The church is 32m long, 26m wide and 9m high. In the churchyard is located the grave of the Macedonian revolutionary Pere Toshev.

 

Please follow and like us:
follow subscribe - Holy Annunciation (Свето Благовештение) – Church in Prilep

Read More