holy-transfiguration-prilep

Church Holy Transfiguration (Свето Преображение) is located in the center of Prilep immediately on the bank of the city river.

The church is also known as the Greek Church and it was built in 1871.

The church is a three-nave basilica with five domes, raised above ground level, which explains the privileged position of Vlachs in that time. The outer east has nine angle apse.

 

Related posts