The Army House (Офицерски дом, Officer Home) in Bitola, according to its historical and architectural aesthetic values, has the status of a monument of culture in the Republic of Macedonia.
The construction of the building started in 1909, and in 1912 the building was covered. Its construction was completed after the First World War.
The architectural expression of the building is typical of the period of historicism in European architecture in terms of plan, decoration, and composition tables, with the object greatly highlighted Oriental elements. The emergence of these elements in Bitola is normal when it comes to objects built during the period of Turkish rule.
Conceptually the object is built as a synthesis of a palace and fortress. Elements of the palace are in the conception of space and masses, and the fortress is visible in the elements in monumental space and secondary decorative plastics derived in the form of cannon tubes.