On 12 km west of Skopje in Saraj village, located is Shah Pasha Mosque with turbe.
The mosque was built 1577/8 by Hussain Shah Pasha. In all probability he erected the turbe also, and in the records is mentioned that he builded also a medrass adjacent to the mosque.
The mosque and tomb has long been abandoned. They are simple buildings with a square base and domes. In 1955 carried out conservation works mosque and mausoleum.