Isa Fakıh Mosque (Çınar Mufti Cami) is located on the left side of the river Dragor, close to the Big Çınar tree, and the Eski Çifte hammam.
It was erected in 1505-1506, and renovated in 1843.
Isa Fakıh was a well-known judge of Bitola and father of another famous judge, Ishak Çelebi ibn Isa.
Locally, the mosque had a popular name Çınar Mufti Cami, or later it was known as Salih Cami.
These days the mosque building is in use as an automechanic workshop and it is neglected.