Porch of the complex of the Monastery of St. Savior, which is close to the citadel of Skopje. The St Savior (Holy Savior) church was built in the middle of the 16th century on the foundations of an old church. It houses a precious carved wooden iconostasis, work of famous “Mijak” engravers – Petre Filipovski-Garkata of the village of Galicnik (in the region of Debar) and his companions, his brother Marko and Makarie Frckovski. The iconostasis was created thanks to the donations of the craft guilds and merchants of Skopje. It was completed in six years (from 1819 to 1824). The church has three naves. The central nave is vaulted, and the two side aisles are covered with a wooden ceiling.
Burmali Mosque. The facade of the mosque of Isak-bey, with a porch with five arches and five cupolas. The mosque is preceded by a courtyard surrounded by a wall, in front of which traders sell various goods. The mosque was built in 1475 by Isak-bey, in the style of the imperial mosques of Istanbul. The domed construction covered with lead is very interesting.