The church St. Demetrius with its today’s look represents a conglomerate of several buildings from different eras.
In today’s form, it gives the impression of a cruciform church with a dome of twelve-sided drum, with the southern wing lower than others.
In the processing of the facade and apse is used ceramoplastic rich decoration around openings and other surfaces. Decorative architectural elements carry the characteristics of the buildings from XIII and XIV century.
There is no historical data about the date of the building, but about the existence of the church Saint Demetrius in the first half of the XIV century, we can learn from the charter of Tsar Dusan, which in 1335 confirmed the affiliation of this church to the monastery church Treskavec. According to this note, it can be confirmed that the church existed since earlier times.
From the old furniture preserved are the carved church doors of the iconostasis, originating from the end of the XV or early XVI century.