The church of St. John (Св. Јован) is located at the cemetery in the center of the village Ljubojno (Љубојно).
Built in 1861, after the fire in 1903, it was restored in 1921.
The church is built as a basilica with a dome, erected on “gambur”. The central nave is vaulted with half cylinder vault and the side naves are covered with flat ceilings.
Inside the west side, there is a gallery and the east ends with a polygonal apse determined from outside.
The walls are built of stone, while the arches are wooden construction.