According to the legend the monastery was built in 1870 on an initiative of young girl Angja, after she had a dream to spend one night in the nearby place called “Dzajkova Chuka”, at the spring which locals believe is holy water.
In the years that followed, а small monastery is built there dedicated to St. Archangel Michael.
In 1967 the local population started the new home for St. Archangel Michael, near the old monastery. This object was renovated in 1998, when a hospice is built, one of the most attractive in the area.
Phone: +389 47 229 328
– – – –
Photos: OFF ROAD Macedonia >>>
– – –