The U.S. Embassy in Skopje is one of the largest embassies of the U.S. in Europe. Spread above the city Skopje, near Vardar River, on the archaeological site Gradiste on “Kale” near the Topana settlement.
The compound of the U.S. Embassy has several floors dug underground and about 300 people work in the impressive facility with area over 8000 m2 which houses dozens of buildings.
- Address: Str. “Samoilova” Nr.21, 1000 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
- Phone: +389 2 310-2000 (0 -for Switchboard Operator);
- Fax: +389 2 310-2499
- E-mail address (General): EmbSkoWebM@t-home.mk
- E-mail (Consular Section): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://macedonia.usembassy.gov
All offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and American and Macedonia Holidays.
Monday – Friday (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m)
Visa information, MRV (visa fee) payment and appointment scheduling are available via three methods:
- Online at the new Web-site: usvisa-info.com
- Via phone number (+389) 2 317 1042 in Macedonia or (703)439-2346 in the U.S.
- On Skype at usvisamacedonia
Inquiries regarding particular cases currently being processed by the Embassy may be directed to the Embassy by emailing the Consular Section or by telephoning the Embassy at +389 2 310-2000 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 3:00p.m. and 4:30p.m.
Emergencies involving U.S. citizens can be reported by telephone to the U.S. Citizen Services Unit at (02) 310-2000, during normal working hours. After hours, the duty officer can be reached at (+389) 070 205 687.
American citizens may file applications for passports or consular reports of birth abroad, or request other routine consular services, at the Embassy during the U.S. Citizen Services Unit’s regular hours.
Information Resource Center – Contact Information
Public Affairs Office
Str. “Samoilova” Nr.21
Republic of Macedonia
Tel:+389 (2) 310 2000 (0 – for Switchboard Operator);
Fax:+389 (2) 310 2499
e-mail: IRC Skopje